Terms Of Service
- It is forbidden to interfere with the operation of our services accidentally or intentionally, including conducting DDoS attacks, spamming, using bot applications to work with the site, bypassing captcha, hacking the service and/or otherwise influence its operation.
- Misleading other users and/or attempting to gain access to other people's accounts is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to create an EYERCORD ID account under the age of 13. This is because we collect some of your personal information through our own analytics services or third party providers.
- By using EYERCORD software you agree to use it in its original, unmodified condition (does not apply to Open Source products). If the software is modified, we have the right to block its use as well as your account and prevent your device from accessing our services.
- All EYERCORD projects have their own owners (may be different for different projects) and assigning any product to yourself is a violation of these conditions.
- Any insult to other participants in discussions (for example, in comments) and ordinary users of services, as well as moderators, owners, administrators, programmers and other people associated with EYERCORD projects is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to circumvent punishment using second accounts (twinks), VPN and proxy servers, virtual machines and/or other methods.
For minor violations, we may issue you a warning and temporarily restrict access to one of the services. For serious and/or repeated violations, you will be issued a ban. Also, if you are asked by support or the administration to change something in your behavior, for example, in communities or not to do something, you must listen to this even if it is not described in these conditions, otherwise you will be punished. If you think support is asking you to do something wrong, report it to eyeeeeer#2310 on Discord. And lastly, if you have not read this text and other rules of our services, you will not be blocked for this, but if you break any of the rules, you will be punished anyway, since ignorance of the rules does not exempt you from liability!